- 260 MW of Wind Farms in operation
- 1.350 MW of Wind Farms under development
of which 450 MW Offshore
- Working closely with PPC and Independent Producers
- Wind Energy Potential Assessment, Feasibility and EIA Studies, Permits engineering, all conducted and administrated by ΙΤΑ.
Wind Potential Measurement
- 130 meteo stations 10, 20, 30, 40 and 60 meter high in about 100 sites throughout Greece.
- 20 stations are erected according to ISO17025, as certified by ESYD.
Wind Powered Desalination
Desalination using Wind Energy on the island of Milos.
With a capacity of 3.300 m³ of potable water per day and expansion capability for additional 2.000 m³, to cover the whole island needs for at least two more decades.